- Motor Carriers
- UIIA Overview & Benefits
Motor Carrier Information
Benefits of Participating in the UIIA
- Eliminates signing separate interchange contracts with each steamship line or railroad that participate in this industry standard agreement.
- Reduces the number of insurance certificates that a Motor Carrier is required to file with each Equipment Provider.
- The UIIA Web Validator, via the Internet, which provides real-time status of your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This feature allows Motor Carriers to check the status of their account with specific participating UIIA Equipment Providers before dispatching their drivers to the terminals in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Automated Voice Response System allows your company to obtain a detailed status of your account 24 hours a day via fax.
- Automatic seven-day Insurance Expiration reminders are sent out to participating Motor Carriers to advise your company of upcoming insurance renewals that are due.
- Extended customer service hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Customer Service "Account Representatives" to provide continuity and a "personal" approach to resolving issues that may arise.
Click here to apply for UIIA participation
Back to Top