- Equipment Providers
- UIIA Benefits
Equipment Provider Information
Benefits of Participation in the UIIA
- Drastically reduces the administration of the interchange process, increasing staff productivity.
- Eliminates the need of managing individual interchange contracts and collecting separate insurance filings.
- UIIA collects insurance certificates and validates carrier against Equipment Provider's requirements.
- The UIIA Web Validator, via the Internet, provides real-time Motor Carrier status information and reports 7days/week, 24 hours/day.
- UIIA manages addendum process and administers changes required by Equipment Providers.
- UIIA controls your specific Motor Carriers as a subset of database of approximately 7,400 UIIA Motor Carriers by SCAC code and/or EP internal code.
- Random audits of Motor Carrier's insurance policies at request of participating Equipment Providers.
- Extended Service hours of 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. during which time experienced customer service representatives are available to assist your company and your motor carriers.
- Value Added Service available to participating Equipment Providers that provides motor carrier interchange status information directly to terminals, container yards and depots your company utilizes.
Click here to download the Equipment Provider Application Packet
Back to Top